Friday, January 18, 2013

Snow and Cakes


Mom's plant nameplates  

It is snowing! It comes as a surprise since everyone had given up on getting any snow this year. Everything looks prettier and I miss my brothers, they love snow. We always light up with excitement when mom wakes us up whispering, “it is snowing”.  I can’t wait for it to heap up.





Chocolate cake with black berry fillings and Red velvet cake

Red velvet cake













 I made my first two batches of commercial cakes yesterday, Red velvet cake and Chocolate cake with black berry filling. My mom loved the Red velvet cake while Sujan, my boyfriend thought the Chocolate cake was the best till date, I really don’t know how he would rate my previous cakes.  I haven’t received any comments apart from family but I have calmed my nerves since when I sent them away.
   

No comments:

Post a Comment